Wednesday, November 14, 2007

When do we get to the part where she starts outgrowing her clothes?!?

I'm starting to wonder if she's ever going to outgrow some of these clothes!!! In the last week, Cassidy has developed a thing about tights - she wants to wear them every single day, and even asks to wear them to bed sometimes. This morning I decided to do something different, and I pulled a skirt out of her closet instead of going straight for a dress. I'd honestly forgotten about the skirt - it was given to her in the summer of 2005 and she hasn't worn it in a while. I took a quick look at it, and it looked like the right size (plus it matched the one clean set of tights we had), so I put it on her and we went downstairs.

It wasn't until we got downstairs that I started thinking "Hmmm... you know, she's had that skirt for a really, really long time. I wonder what size it is??". I checked the label, and it's a 6-12 month size. Here we are, quickly closing in on her 3rd birthday, and she's still wearing her 6-12 month size clothes. And she's not completely potty trained, so she's even got extra padding from her diaper. When do we get to the part where she starts to outgrow her clothes?!?



And yes, she does wear the crown to school. She wears the crown EVERYWHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment