Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pulling Double Duty

Little C spit-up one too many times at school yesterday and they sent her home early. When kids are sent home sick, they cannot return to the center for at least 24 hours. So today I had the pleasure of working my full-time job while simultaneously taking care of Little C. I don't mind, really... it could have been worse. Trying to take care of a sick Big C while working is impossible.
>
However, as much as I didn't mind, it's kind of frustrating to be home with a "sick" child when the child is obviously not sick. But rules are rules, and I can't justify pushing back on something that could cause the center to lose their federal funding... so here we are at the end of an uber-exciting day full of emails, spreadsheets, and conference calls. My baby is now officially "nerdified"!

She looks real sick, doesn't she?


I couldn't resist getting a shot of those pudgy legs! I love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment