Friday, March 13, 2009

Cheater Girl

Cassidy has gotten back on another cheerleading kick. Every night after school she HAS to wear her "Cheater Girl" outfit. She loves for Daddy to run in the kitchen-entry way-living room-family room circle, like a track. When he passes by, she waves her poms and yells "Go Daddy!!".

At first, I thought she was saying she wanted to be a Cheetah Girl. I looked at Disney's website and those girls don't look much like cheerleaders to me. I asked her to speak slowly for me tonight, and realized she was saying she wants to be a "Cheater Girl". I think she's really trying to say "Cheer Girl".

I've done some searching and found a reasonably-priced Pop Warner program in the area that takes children as young as five. Who wants to bet the princess is going to be a Pop Warner Cheater Girl next spring?


Our precious Cheater Girlz

Go Daddy, Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment