Friday, September 25, 2009

A Day In The Life Of A Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday to me!

I did a TON of running around today, and decided to document my birthday activities with pictures. A few people asked what I was planning to take pictures of. A Birthday Girl can take pictures of whatever she wants, right?

I'm sure this will be a thrilling read.

Stopped at the post office twice to drop off eBay shipments. The graffiti on the mailbox really adds class, doesn't it?

Campbell and I visited her new school and then I took her to her regular school. Took The Chuckwagon to the shop to have the DVD system checked out. Completed a stack paperwork for Campbell's new school while I was waiting.

Went to Dr. Ped's office to get Campbell's shot record and stopped at the grocery store on my way home.
At some point during the day, Hello Kitty was impaled by my antenna. Sorry, Kitteh.

Stopped by the DMV but the line was out the door. Drove to Rite Aid instead and got 4 KitKats, one composition book, 1 Glade candle tin, 1 pack of Glade refills, and a box of Finish Electrasol tabs for $5.58!!

Got Cassidy off the school bus and spent the remainder of the afternoon packing up summer clothes and making sure the girlz had clothes for the fall.
Sergeant Sexy got me the perfect birthday cake... exactly the right size AND it had a candle that played "Happy Birthday"!



Campbell loved the cake.
Correction: Campbell REALLY loved the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment