A while back, the tiny little snail that came with the ecosystem died. We bought a new one, but couldn't find one nearly as small as the originial. The second snail died as well, and one of the frog's feet got caught in the shell before we had a chance to scoop the snail out of the box.
Ever since then, I've noticed one of the frogs has had a hard time jumping. At the same time, one of the frogs has gotten fat and the other has gotten thin and frail.
I think the frog must have hurt his foot when it got stuck in the snail shell and was no longer able to jump high enough to get the food. I suspect he starved to death. Unfortunantely, we don't know his name.
So rest in peace, whoever you are. We'll miss you.
Fat Frog, Food Hog... don't you realize what you've done to your companion?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment