Interview - Everything was great until she went back for the interview. She sat in the lobby with her good friend from Big Girl School, Kylie, and they had a grand time. Unfortunately, it all went downhill when she was called back for her interview. It was a panel interview, which is enough to send a full-grown adult into spasms. Cassidy was weirded out by the panel, and her personality didn't shine. She didn't cry, but I can tell she didn't sparkle either. Her cheer coach was one of the judges, Cassidy didn't even realize who she was - she was wigging out THAT bad. Poor thing.
Ready for her interview!
Cassidy and Kylie
Dress Rehearsal - Cassidy did a great job on stage and was very patient off stage until she hit her limit at 10PM. The pageant people insisted on practicing having random winners come forward to get their prize, and Cassidy wasn't one of the randomly chosen ones. She completely fell apart once she got off stage. I felt horrible, and the thought of going through that again tomorrow will certainly keep me awake tonight.
Cassidy and Kylie are ready for the opening number!
Cassidy and Kylie playing games on my phone to pass the time.
Cassidy intorducing herself. I censored Miss Local County Fair's sash.
Sergeant Sexy escorting Cassidy. Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you - I censored the backdrop, too.
Please keep Cassidy in your thoughts tomorrow. Based on her interview performance, I'd be completely shocked if she wins this thing tomorrow. There are other categories, so I'm hopeful she'll win one of those. It's going to tear me up if she cries tomorrow.
This was supposed to be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment