There was a special snack (a mini twix and 2 mini donuts put together to make a 100) and the 5th graders read to 100 students in Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade.
Cassidy came home with lots of crafts and mementos of the day.
This next one is my favorite. It's always fun to see what kind of disturbing things have come out of Sweet Cassidy's mouth. This exercise was called "If I Had A Hundred" and she did pretty good until the end. You can count on Cassidy to throw in something completely random and off the wall... another precious trait she gets from Papa.
I've typed it out below in case you can't see the writing on the picture (her answers are in italics). This is what it says...
1. If I had 100 dollars, I would... buy everything!
2. If I had 100 pencils, I would... draw everything!
3. If I had 100 mosquito bites, I would... put bug spray on me, so no more bugs could get on me.
4. If I had 100 friends, I would... play with them.
5. If I had 100 legs, I would... cut them off and keep two legs.
Thanks for keeping it weird, Cassidy.
Happy 100th Day, Big Girl School!
No comments:
Post a Comment