Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back In The Saddle

We've mastered the morning and afternoon school routine and the bus schedule seems to be leveling out.  We're back in our groove, so it's time to bring on the after-school fun!!

For the first time ever, Campbell is taking back-to-back dance classes.  She was elated last night when she realized she didn't have to leave after her first class ended.  She got to stay for another one, just like Cassidy!  Her smile lit up the entire lobby.  She's so proud to be growing up!

Cassidy is taking 5 "classes" this year, but not all of them are true classes.  She has 3 choreography sessions per week plus 2 technique classes.  Both girlz wanted to turn up the Dance Dial a bit this year, and we agreed.

Both girlz have their first soccer practice tonight and I cannot wait to see them decked out in their soccer gear.  Campbell wanted to play so badly last year, but she was too young.  And Cassidy has been anxiously awaiting the start of Fall Soccer since last year's season ended.

There will be lots of pictures taken tonight - I've already put the good camera with our stuff so I don't forget it.  I even attached the zoom lens to be sure I have the best chance at getting some good shots of my princesses in action.

So much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment