The cheerleaders hadn't been able to practice their dance routine on the stage until tonight. We'd been having CD trouble all season, so I wasn't sure our music would play through the big sound system. A few girls were late and didn't get to practice on the stage at all. There were several variables that were seriously STRESSING ME OUT. It was no surprise that I had zero appetite and missed out on a really delicious-looking potluck. Boo.
Regardless of my nerves, the cheerleaders did FANTASTIC. The only casualty of the night was my left hand - I got a little overzealous when cueing the dance routine and banged it HARD on the wooden steps I was sitting next to. It may be broken. I'm not kidding.
After the banquet was over, we headed home to build our Leprechaun traps.
The girlz worked very hard on their trap. They scoured the house looking for just the right building material, and then carefully constructed their trap. They tested it several times to be sure it worked properly. But they showed their rookie stripes and missed the final, most critical steps of testing - finding the loopholes and trying to break it. More on that tomorrow!
They filled the trap with gold chocolate coins their Aunt Robin and Uncle Jim sent. The perfect Leprechaun bait!
The trap is tested and ready to go!
Ta Da!
Will the Leprechauns come tonight? Only time will tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment