I've been helping with Art Camp at church this week. I was assigned the KinderArt group (Preschoolers and Kindergarteners) and my domain is the "Messy Centers". Pretty much anything artsy that can create a mess is set up in the Fellowship Hall for the kids to enjoy.
Today's top mess-maker was a table of shaving cream and drops of food coloring.
To draw the boundaries on acceptable behavior, I gave the kids very specific instructions before we started. And out of 21 kids, who do you suspect is the ONLY kid to not follow the directions?
Yep. Miss Campbell.
She ended up getting shaving cream all over the linoleum floor, which I promptly slipped on.
Yes, my own child tried to kill me. At church. With shaving cream.
I've been popping Ibuprofen all afternoon, so I should be good as new tomorrow.
Who knew Art Camp could be hazardous to your health?
No comments:
Post a Comment