The girlz decided that we should let her lay down on the mantle instead of making her sit up all day. I took it one step further and gave the poor thing a blanket. Hopefully she'll feel better by tonight!
In other news, Lieutenant Sexy found a set of Rudolph car accessories that I've been wanting FOREVER. Back when I had the big SUV Mom-Mobile, I thought it would be so much fun to deck it out with reindeer antlers and a big red nose. He sent me a text yesterday afternoon asking if I still wanted a set, since I drive a smaller car now.
Ummmmmm, do I?!?!? YES!!!!!!
I couldn't wait to put those antlers and the big red nose right on that fancy German car. I'm pretty certain I'll get some eye rolls from any German Car Enthusiasts that spot me on the road in the next few weeks.
I don't care.
Because these two think I'm the best Mommy with the coolest car EVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment