Friday, March 28, 2014

Growing Girlz

I captured this sweet moment yesterday afternoon. The girlz had just finished their homework and were playing games on my Kindle.

It was a rare moment of peace between them. They were back to fighting within 30 minutes!


This truce is brought to you by Amazon.


And this picture is from this morning. Cassidy has outgrown ALL of last year's summer clothes. We've been lucky so far - we've never once started a season with absolutely NOTHING that fit... until now. I realized we were in trouble about 2 weeks ago when the weather warmed up and Cassidy wanted to wear shorts to school. We tried on every last pair, and they were all way too short for school. It was the same with all of her skorts.

We picked up an outfit at Target the other day and I ordered a bunch of shorts, skorts, and t-shirts online this week (none of which are here yet). So in the meantime, Mama has been busy searching through the clothing racks when she's out with Papa. She found this outfit yesterday, and Cassidy LOVES it. Campbell got a few new pair of leggings out of the deal, and that made her happy!


I suspect Cassidy will be as tall as me within a year. That makes me incredibly happy, but also gives me the sadz.

No comments:

Post a Comment