It was the first time I'd driven them this year. Although I wish it hadn't come at the expense of my exercise time, it was nice to see how their classrooms had changed since Orientation Night.
Cassidy was excited to show me her desk and locker. Some of her artwork was already displayed on the wall - a huge picture of a pair of hightops (right up her alley!).
It's nearly impossible to see what she wrote, so I've written it out:
SHOE ON THE LEFT
Things I like to do...
With family - Go to Hatteras
With friends - Dance
At home - Go swimming
At school - Everything
In my town: Go to the donut shop
I am most talented at: Dance
Some day I would like to be: The owner of the studio
SHOE ON THE RIGHT
My favorite...
Food - Pizza
Drink - Pink Lemonade
Movie - Teen Beach Movie
Song - Kung Fu Fighting
Subject - Science
These are my favorite books: Nancy Drew Mysteries
Place I would like to go: Disney World
She also drew a terrific picture of herself, Campbell, Daddy, and me. She's an amazing little artist.
Oh how I love that girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment