Big C has been trying for months to get me to let her wear a pair of boots that are two sizes too small. They are Stride Rites and we need to keep them for Little C, but it's too soon for us to make that kind of investment in another pair of boots for Big C... if I buy them now, she'll outgrow them before next summer. So I've been stalling, hoping to fend her off long enough for the weather to cool down for the season. As luck would have it, I stumbled across a cute pair of boots in Wal-Mart last night. The best part? They were on CLEARANCE!! I scooped them up and brought them straight home.
I knew she would love them, and she did. She wanted to wear them to school today, so I asked her if she would trust me to choose her outfit. She agreed. I dressed Little C up extra-cute, and a Good Outfit Day was had by all... in MY eyes, at least. Big C went to Wal-Green's with me tonight and the cashier looked at her and said, "Awww! Did you dress yourself today?!?". Ummmmm... no...

No comments:
Post a Comment