Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Today is my birthday!! A long time ago, we decided we were going to try our best to teach our children that it's better to give than receive - especially on birthdays and Christmas. For Cassidy's birthday each year, we've tried hard to play down the gift aspect and turn the focus toward doing things for others instead.
>
This year, I decided I wanted to celebrate my special day by bringing breakfast to the girl's school for the teachers and staff. Cassidy was a big help in getting it all set up! The staff really seemed to enjoy it, and it made me feel good to show how much we appreciate them. Check out the pictures!

I made 2 of these signs and placed them on the table with the food and orange juice (I put our full names on it, so I blacked out that part of the picture).

The spread - YUM!!
Campbell and her Auntie Shawna

Campbell and Miss Cherry

Cassidy and Marissa... isn't it adorable how they're holding hands?!? The cuteness is overwhelming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment