Friday, August 14, 2009

Can You See The Love?

Both Cassidy and Campbell have an odd obsession with pictures of the people they love. I would think many kids share this obsession, but I can only speak for my two weird ones.

When Cassidy started becoming obsessed with pictures many years ago, I printed up a few just for her. She could carry them around the house or wherever, and I didn't have to worry about her messing up my only copy of a picture or breaking the glass in a frame.
.
Some pictures have gotten more action than others. Particularly, this one of Mama and Papa. I took it years ago when I was home on Christmas break from college. Cassidy carried it around for months, and now Campbell is doing the same. It's all bent up and missing a corner.
.
Can you see the love?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment