So I got a grand idea this afternoon. Since it's so terribly hot here today and Cassidy has been super-good, I thought it would be fun for the two of us to get Slurpees. Just a fun Mommy and Cassidy thing to start wrapping up the day.
Cassidy chooses her Sluprees based on color, not flavor. The flavor choices today were Coke (brown), Blue Razzberry (blue), Sour Watermelon (dark pink), Mountain Dew (yellow), and Crystal Light (red). Cassidy decided she wanted a blue and yellow Slurpee.
I tried to put lots of blue and just a smidge of yellow in her Slurpee cup. I tried HARD. She hasn't been acting hopped-up throughout the evening, so I thought I did pretty ok.
She's been in her bed for about 20 minutes now. I was just summoned upstairs and told, "I'm not tired. I can't sleep. I'm really pumped up!!"
Great idea, Mommy. Just great.
No comments:
Post a Comment