Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday, Pop and Cassidy!

Today was Pop and Cassidy's cheerleading birthday party!  We had a small crowd because of the snow - some areas are doing better with snow removal than others.  We missed those that couldn't join us!  We had a great time celebrating Cassidy's 5th and Pop's 90th birthday!


The cake!

The girls making edible megaphones out of ice cream cones, icing, and candy.

Sergeant Sexy asked Ashley to make Uncle Butthead a very special balloon hat... do you see it?!?

Cassidy and Nana

Campbell sat still so Ashley could paint her face... amazing!

Blowing out the candles under Pop's watchful eye

The birthday boy, birthday girl, and the two generations in between.

Our friends and family were so generous with Cassidy again this year.  She got some FANTASTIC gifts, and every single one was perfect for her. 

I couldn't help it... I had to get my face painted!  I asked for something crazy, and I got a tire mark across my face.  AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment