Speaking of the Evil Empire, I had to make a trip to Evil Headquarters this week, which requires a short plane ride. I was gone for 48 hours, which would normally not be a big deal. However, in that 48 hours I missed gymnastics, dance class, Campbell's school fund-raiser, and Cassidy's first game of the basketball cheerleading season. Add the pressure of knowing there's a HUGE winter storm on the way, and if the timing doesn't work out just right I would be stuck at the Evil Empire Headquarters until the snow melts. Add more pressure knowing Pop and Cassidy's birthday party is planned for this weekend, which not only requires a TON of work but is also scheduled to occur in the middle of the snowstorm. I was STRESSED.OUT.
Sure enough, I got to the hotel Wednesday night, and my left eye was bright red. Hooray! Just in time to meet co-workers I've never seen in person before.
Luckily, we are blessed with an amazing network of friends and family willing to help. Everyone got where they needed to go, Sergeant Sexy took lots of pictures for me, and my flight made it home with only a few hours of delay.
And of course, my eye looks completely normal now.
No comments:
Post a Comment