Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SSSHHHHHH! It's a surprise...

Breathe, Mom.  I'm not pregnant.

I've figured out what we can do to properly christen Sergeant Sexy's new ride.  I wanted to do it when I bought the Silver Bullet, but time slipped away.

When you get a new car...
And ya feeling like a star...
What you gon' do?
GHOST RIDE IT!
Ghost ride ya whip!

Exactly what is Ghost Ridin' the Whip?  I pulled this definition from the Urban Dictionary: the act of putting ones ride in neutral, opening all doors, placing the volume dial on 10, and simply rollin'. One can actually take the process up a notch and actually exit his/her ride. Once outside, one can dance and flow to the beat.

If you're still not sure what that might look like, check the Ghost Ridin' Grandma and Grandpa...


 
The girlz and I are already practicing our dance moves.. Sergeant Sexy will be THRILLED.

No comments:

Post a Comment