Tuesday, June 22, 2010

You And Me... In Our Sport Utility Vehicles!

We went to the dealership last night to finalize the paperwork, transfer plates, and get a final cleaning for Sergeant Sexy's new ride.  I stopped and picked up dinner for the girlz so they could eat in the dealership's playroom.  This helped us fill much of the boring downtime that prompts our princesses to show off their party tricks.

Bye bye, souped-up station wagon... hello SUV!!

Cassidy eating in the playroom... blurry because I took the picture through a window!

Campbell waiting for her chair to be installed in the new car.  Check out that hambone grin... she's excited about Daddys new ride!!

Now that Sergeant Sexy and I are the proud owners of our own SUVs, I thought the time was right to post one of the girlz favorite Veggie Tales videos.  It takes on a whole new meaning now...

No comments:

Post a Comment