Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Promises Kept, A Wild Turkey, and Dance Pix

Because the non-stop rush limited our pool time last summer, I promised Cassidy I would do a better job getting them to the pool this year.  Last night I made good on my promise.  After I picked everybody up, we changed into our suits and hit the pool.  Cassidy's doing really well with her swimming and Campbell was more comfortable in the baby pool.  It's shaping up to be a great summer!


Summer also comes with the daily trek through the county to drop everybody off and pick them back up again.  During my super-fun tour of the county last year, I ran over a snake and almost hit a cow.  As of this morning we're only 8 days in, and I almost hit a wild turkey.  Crazy!


The Pink-Os had their dance pictures taken tonight.  I can't wait to see the final product!  After picture time, I took everybody out to eat before taking Marissa back to her parents.  We all had fun, but it was a very long day.




Welcome, summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment