Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Strange Occurrence

I went into the office yesterday morning, and was greeted by protesters.  We've been occupied.


Photo courtesy of Google


In my many visits to other cities, I had heard stories of their protesters.  Some activists have thrown pies, which I find disappointing.  I firmly believe a message can be communicated without wasting perfectly good pies.


I'm embarrassed to admit I never considered the idea that we may have protesters here.  I haven't been to my local downtown office in months, so I have no idea how long they've been out there.  It was a bizarre feeling to be greeted at work by such a spectacle, and not something I ever thought I would experience.


Well... now I have.


In other news, Cassidy's behavior has finally returned to green.  Her seat has been moved to the front of the classroom, and we're hoping the change in scenery will inspire her to churn out more consistent work.


Baby steps are far better than no progress at all.  I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment