Thursday, February 9, 2012

Keepsake Pictures

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I'd taken the girlz to North Carolina to have their pictures taken in my wedding dress.  I saw an idea on Pinterest and thought it would be a wonderful keepsake for the girlz when they become adults.


The idea is to have your daughter's picture taken as a child wearing your wedding dress.  And then on their wedding day (in 30+ years, of course), you give them a framed copy.


And then they cry and hug their momma.







My dear friend Laura took the idea and turned it into something beautiful and priceless.  I love how you can see my veil and the pearls I wore the day I married Sergeant Sexy.  And I love how the girls are sitting in a big poof, but we pinned the top of the dress so it would fit but still be very loose.


There are so many great shots, I could never pick one favorite.  We'll definitely have a few of these framed and displayed for the next few years.  They're way too good to just put away!

No comments:

Post a Comment