Monday, March 12, 2012

Another Great Weekend

Another jam-packed weekend has come and gone.  The girlz had swimming lessons Saturday morning and we stopped by Mama and Papa's house afterward so I could file our tax returns.


There's really no better place to file tax returns than Mama and Papa's house.  Not only does he foot the bill for us to submit our returns using his professional tax software, his office has an endless supply of printer paper, ink, envelopes, pre-printed IRS address labels, and postage stamps.


Having a financial planner for a Dad is a wonderful thing.  Papa found a mistake I had made that took us from owing money to getting money back.


WINNING.  Thanks, Papa!!


After lunch at Mama and Papa's church, we ran home and got dressed for the last basketball game of the season.  It'll be nice to have some time back, but I'm going to miss coaching those little cheerleaders!!  Especially these two...


We were up bright and  early Sunday morning, ready for church!


After church we came home and played all afternoon.  Cassidy can't get enough of her bike these days. 

Campbell on the tricycle!

Cassidy found a ladybug and insisted I take a picture of it.  She was so proud of herself for spotting that ladybug in the grass!!

And now it's back to the grind for another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment