Monday, March 5, 2012

Mini Break Day

Big Girl School was closed for Mini Break today, so we had Big Kassidy come play with the girlz while I holed up in the dungeon and worked.


It sure will be nice when somebody (I'm talking to you, Mama) retires and we don't always have to pay a babysitter on these random off days.


Anyway, it was COLD outside today.  Rainy and cold.  But the rain cleared out late this afternoon and the girlz wanted a few minutes on their scooters, so I took them outside.  We lasted about 5 minutes and then had to get back in the house to warm up.


Campbell is getting better at writing her name every day.  I promised I would post a picture when I got one good enough to post, and it happened tonight.  She's so proud!

Go, Campbell!

No comments:

Post a Comment