Day 1 of school was a success! Campbell LOVES Kindergarten and is so happy to be back with her Posse. Cassidy seems to be settling into third grade pretty well. She said they played a math game yesterday, and her team lost even though she got her answers correct.
Campbell brought home 2 papers yesterday, both of which looked terrific.
Campbell's class read The Kissing Hand yesterday, which made me incredibly happy. We have that book, and every year we read it together the night before the first day of school. Sadly, I looked through every bookcase in our house on Tuesday and couldn't find it anywhere. We listened to it on CD instead, which is totally not the same. I was relieved to hear Mrs. H read it to Campbell and her friends!
I have my fingers crossed that Day 2 brings more good news!


No comments:
Post a Comment