We're in the homestretch of summer, and with that comes the summer "lasts".
The girlz are at their last camp of the summer.
This is the last week of summer dance classes.
It won't be long before we're enjoying the last swim of the summer.
Part of me is sad to see it go.
And then I remember that I've been stuck on one setting since the end of May -- FAST. The number on the Umizoomi Tripometer is about 5,100 miles higher than it was on the last day of school.
5,100 miles, and yet I never drove that car out of our area code.
So I've quite literally spent all summer driving the Umizoomi Car in circles (very quickly). But the girlz have had a terrific summer, and that's more important than the obscene amount of money I've spent on premuim gas in the last two months... right?!?
I think I'm going to need a vacation once school starts to recover from this summer break!
No comments:
Post a Comment