Monday, July 28, 2014

I Want To Go To Camp!

We're one month away from the first day of school, which means we have 4 weeks of fun camps left. The girlz are at VBS at church this week, and they've been looking forward to this week all summer. Every Thursday night for the last few months, we've spent our evenings at the church drawing and painting VBS decorations. It looks like it's going to be a terrific week!!

We finished a two-week session at Camp Arrowhead last Friday, and finally made it to a Family Night. It was really nice to meet (and thank) the counselors the girlz have grown to love this summer. I only wish we had remembered to put on bug spray before making the trip back out there!

The girlz have had some great experiences this summer, and they still have a lot to look forward to! It makes me a little jealous - I would love to go to camp instead of work!


The Alpine Tower at sunset


Archery (also known as "Bows and Arrows" in Campbell's world)


Campbell had dance Saturday morning and then she helped a good friend celebrate her 6th birthday.

We headed to church on Sunday morning, and the girlz were SO EXCITED to see my handiwork hanging in the front door. I'm a mediocre artist on my very best day, so creating this handprint reader and keypad freehand was a REALLY big deal for me!

And now we start another week of summer fun. I can hardly wait to hear what the girlz got to do at VBS today!

No comments:

Post a Comment