Monday, July 21, 2014

Weekend Recap

Managing the girl'z daily camp shuttle, dance taxi, meal plans, and laundry service is a full time job. When you add in my little side gig at the Nerdery (also known as a demanding career), there has been no time for posting pictures of what we've been up to.

Therefore, I've been temporarily reduced to Weekend Recaps.

This weekend we helped a good friend celebrate her birthday, we helped gather a huge harvest from the Children's Learning Garden at church that will be donated to our local food bank, and we enjoyed some frozen yogurt at The Skinny Dip. 

When I wrote up this week's activities on the white board in our kitchen, I realized what an insane week we have ahead of us - quite possibly the busiest of the whole summer. Yikes!

It's about the get crazy around here. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride, girlz!



Enjoying cotton candy at Emma's birthday party!

Gathering the harvest at the Children's Learning Garden...




Enjoying a sweet treat at Skinny Dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment