Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm Going To Miss My Womb-Mate

1 day and a wake-up until Little C starts school. The mere thought of it makes Mommy sad.

How can she be almost 8 weeks old already?!? The time has gone by so fast... and while I'm definitely ready to get back to work, I'm also feeling sad that our "weekdays of fun" are ending. Little C has been my mini-me the past 8 weeks - we've gone all kinds of places and done some really cool things together. Her temperament makes it easy to get her out... she's super laid-back and rarely fusses, which makes her portable and FUN!

Here are just a few of the things we've been able to do the past 8 weeks:

1. Buried her cord stump at Mama and Papa's old house
2. Watched Big C's Gymboree classes
3. Visited Pop and Lydia at their house
4. Had individual lunch dates with each of her Grandmothers
5. Visited my favorite three local shopping malls
6. Celebrated Father's Day with Daddy and Papa
7. Checked out the deals at my favorite stores
8. Had her picture taken
9. Received the "a-ok" from her doctor (twice)
10. Attended my cousin's wedding
11. Watched 4th of July fireworks
12. Enjoyed Vacation Bible School
13. Met the new pastor at our church
14. Visited Mama and Papa's church
15. Had lunch with my friends

For our last day together, I decided we would spend the day visiting family in North Carolina. I'm really going to miss my womb-mate... we've been going everywhere together since last September!

I'm expecting to be sad Friday morning, but this has to be done. I have a ton of work to do to get the office set up for my return to work. Last night I started getting her school things together to prepare for the big day. Breathe, Mommy. We can do this.


My GORGEOUS Womb-Mate

No comments:

Post a Comment