Thursday, July 17, 2008

Whatever Happened To Little C's Cord Stump?

I'm glad you asked! I decided it was okay for people to think I was crazy, and I made plans for Campbell and I to bury the cord stump at my family's old house today. I had the perfect place already picked out - the edge of the lake under the rip-rap at the same spot where we had our family portrait taken last summer. If we left it anywhere else in the yard, I was afraid it would be displaced when the developer starts digging foundation and/or landscaping for the new houses that will replace our old one.

Campbell did great - she slept through the whole thing. Hopefully when she's older, the story of today's adventure will be meaningful to her!

The chosen spot!
The cord stump was buried under the big (and heavy!) rock to the left of Little C

A wider view for context of exactly where the stump was buried

No comments:

Post a Comment