Dear Dr. OB-GYN,
Thank you for putting me on anti-depressants before I left the hospital to come home with Little C. One of the baby nurses made me cry, and you decided it would be best to nip the post-partumish tears in the bud. It seemed like overkill at the time, but you're the doctor and I trust your opinion. I've been taking them just as you asked me to, even though Little C hasn't been one minute of trouble.
I'm glad I followed your directions, because today was Little C's first day of school. She did great and didn't even realize what was happening. I gave Big C a special Big Sister necklace this morning and asked her to watch out for her baby during the day, and she thought that was really cool. Big C helped me get Little C situated in her new class, and decided Little C should sit in the swing. She even turned it on for Little C. She's such a good sister!
>
Leaving both girls behind was weird. I feel like I've left the house without my watch, but I know they are in good hands and will be well cared-for.
I'm certain I would have been an emotional mess today if I weren't mediciated. Thank you for your expertise, and thank you for my gorgeous babies!
Sincerely,
Big C and Little C's Mommy
Little C in her 1st Day of School outfit

Big C and Little C on the front porch, ready to leave for school!

Big C getting Little C situated in her new classroom
No comments:
Post a Comment