Friday, November 7, 2008

A "Mommy and the Girlz" Day

It's that time AGAIN... teacher training, no school. I used to make these days "Mommy and Cassidy" days, but now that we have Campbell it gets a little tricky. I haven't been feeling well, so we didn't have a crazy-fun day like I normally would. The morning was easy - my friend Laura came over and we went through the family pictures she took last weekend.

The afternoon was a bit more eventful. We got our flu vaccines at 2PM, which I thought was going to be a good learning opportunity for Cassidy. It's been quite a while since she had a shot, and I suspect she's forgotten the experience. I was trying to be smart and get the vaccine with her so she can see that it's nothing to be afraid of. Well guess what? Mommys get uber-painful shots in the arm, while little girls get their vaccine via a dainty puff in the nose. How's that for strategery gone bad?

Here are pictures I took this afternoon on the back deck...
.
Little C looking cute!
Big C looking cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment