Sunday, November 16, 2008

Playhouse Disney Live! Again!

We went to see Playhouse Disney Live this afternoon! We didn't tell Cassidy what we were doing - all we told her was that we had a surprise for her. Boy, was she excited when she saw what her surprise was!!

The funny thing is that we saw this show last year. Every other kid show that makes an annual stop around here seems to change up the storyline a bit, but not this time. We saw this EXACT same show last year. I don't think Cassidy really remembered it, but I did... and that's saying alot because I had a kidney stone and was doped up on painkillers during last year's show!

Regardless, it was a great show. Again. We had front row tickets this time, and the highlight of the show was when Cassidy walked up to the foot of the stage during the last song and waved at the characters. June (her favorite Einstein) waved back!!! Cassidy was beside herself!








No comments:

Post a Comment