Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Have A Big Mouth

Cassidy's dance recital has been scheduled for the first weekend in June. Her costume fee has been paid, and her teacher has chosen the recital outfit. It's ADORABLE.

The costume was so stinkin' cute, I accidentally broke one of my most sacred rules... NEVER tell Cassidy about cool things more than a few days in advance.

Cassidy's eyes lit up at the first glimpse of the costume, and I immediately knew I'd made a mistake of gigantic proportions. The costumes have been ordered, but we won't get them until a week or two before the recital. Pictures will be taken the week after the recital.

The recital is in JUNE. It's JANUARY.

Cassidy checks our front porch every morning to see if UPS has delivered her costume. She's asked about the costume every day since last Saturday's dance class.

It's going to be a loooooooong six months. If she keeps this up, I may be committed by the time June finally gets here.

I took a picture of the costume with my phone. Our mouse will certainly be the most gorgeous mouse on the stage. Hopefully, I'll be sane enough to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment