Sunday, January 18, 2009

Too Much Fun Crammed Into 1 Day

We had SUCH a busy day today... way too busy, but there wasn't any part of it we were willing to miss. So we pushed through, and were able to enjoy all of the fun!

After Sunday School, we raced back home to wrap 2 sets of birthday presents - one set for Gabriel and another set for Marissa. We wolfed down some lunch, changed into our fancy clothes, and were back on the road headed to Gabriel's baptism less than an hour later. After the ceremony, the girls and I headed to Gramma Kathy's house while Daddy helped Uncle Matt get ready for Gabriel's birthday party. Cassidy LOVED Gramma's house... it's very kid-friendly, just like Gramma! Cassidy also has a new best friend - Aunt Jenny. We've spent time with Aunt Jenny at other family functions, but something special happened between Cassidy and Jenny today. I suspect there's a new bond there that won't be easily broken.

After handing Campbell off to Daddy at Gabriel's birthday party, I took Cassidy down the road to Marissa's birthday party. She had a gymnastics party at a local gym, and it was F-U-N!!!

Once Marissa's party started to wind down, I packed Cassidy back up and headed back to Gabriel's birthday party.

We're EXHAUSTED. It's been a long, rainy day... but it sure was fun!!

Gabriel getting baptised.

Daddy and Cassidy after the baptism.

Cassidy and Gramma Kathy sitting on the edge of the sanctuary fountain... I think maybe it has holy water in it? I'm sure there's a proper name for this fountain, but I don't know what it is.
.
The Three Musketeers bouncing on the trampoline.

Cassidy loved jumping into a huge pit filled with blue foam blocks!!


The Three Musketeers posing on the beam.


The Three Musketeers on the moon bounce. The instructor deflated it, and let the children lay on it while it re-inflated. They thought it was great!!



Cassidy on the high beam.

.

Cydney and Cassidy watch Marissa blow out her candles!


Campbell and Aunt Nita's Mom. I'm amazed at what a cool extended family we have, and feel so blessed that our children will grow up feeling so much love!

Campbell and Uncle Matt (it was late, and Campbell was ready to go).

Matt and Matt, Two Peas in a Pod

No comments:

Post a Comment