Campbell's 2 middle bottom teeth came in last night at 10PM. When I dropped her off at school during our "winter storm" yesterday morning, I could feel the hard bumps sitting just beneath the surface. They had started to poke through by bedtime last night. And at 10PM on the nose, my precious baby woke up screaming bloody murder while simultaneously curling her lower lip over her new teeth.
I got my first (and only) glimpse of the teeth on Sunday afternoon at Gramma Kathy's house. Campbell won't let us see them, so a picture at this point is completely out of the question. But give us a week or so for the teeth to fully come in, and hopefully we'll be able to post a picture of Campbell's new grin.
I can't believe I only got 7 months to stare at that adorable gummy smile. Time is moving much too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment