Cassidy's class went on a field trip to see the circus today! I've never been to the circus, so this was just as exciting for me as it was for her. We carpooled to the show with Meredith and Lindsey, so the day was extra-fun. The show was wonderful, and it was great to share the experience with some of our favorite friends!!
.
After the show ended, we went to a local park and had a picnic. Once the girls were played out, we packed up and headed home.
.
It was an awesome, exhausting day. Cassidy's laying on the couch watching TV now... I knew I'd never get her to calm down enough for a nap, so I'll take what I can get. Hopefully she'll get enough rest to avoid any major meltdowns tonight.
.
We're ready to leave for the show!

Cassidy spent most of the show like this. The loud noises scared her, so she was too freaked out to be impressed by the people getting shot out of canons.


Cassidy spent most of the show like this. The loud noises scared her, so she was too freaked out to be impressed by the people getting shot out of canons.
At the park, running out the last of the wiggles...


No comments:
Post a Comment