Last night she decided we needed to get the potties out so she could use them. She insisted on taking off her diaper to sit on the potty like a big girl. Did anything end up in the potty? No, and I'm glad. If she'd actually pooped or peed in that potty, I'm certain I would have had heart failure. We were expecting these antics a year from now. She's 20 months old - how is she already interested in the potty?!?
This morning it was the shoes. I chose a beautiful pink and brown sweater dress for Campbell to wear to church. She was okay with the dress and tights, but decided to take charge when we got to the shoes. Instead of wearing the cute pink and brown clogs I had chosen, she insisted on wearing her hot pink and electric purple Crocs. Lovely.
This afternoon, it was her lunch. I heated up some frozen pancakes, but didn't realize pancakes were not on the royal menu today.
Sergeant Sexy: "Here, Campbell. Eat this delicious pancake your Mommy lovingly made you".
Campbell: "No, Daddy. YOU eat it".
Daddy: "Oooohhhh, alright."
And a slimy baby kiss sealed the deal.
Her cuteness makes it hard to be frustrated... but it sure would ne nice if she'd slow the pace down a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment