Friday, March 18, 2011

She's Two

Why won't she stop fussing?
Why is she refusing to follow even the simplest directions?
Where are all these tantrums coming from?
And what's with that awful whiny voice?!?
What's wrong with her?!?!?!?



She's two, that's what's wrong with her.  She's adorable, unpredictable, funny, volatile, charming, psychotic, beautiful, and TWO.

The cure comes with the third birthday, and that's when things REALLY get interesting.  Two is a cake walk compared to three.  Oh, the fun times we're about to have!

On a brighter note, check out the dress Campbell's wearing in the picture above.  I LOVE this dress and have carried it with me since I moved out of Mama and Papa's house.  I secretly hoped that maybe one day I would have a little girl that could wear it too.  I was thrilled when God gave me TWO girls to wear it!

It may look like a simple green dress to the untrained eye, but it's way more than that.  My Grandma made it for me when I was a toddler and I love it.  And I especially love that both of my girls have now worn it.

There are days I wish I could still fit in it.  But looking at Campbell wearing this precious dress is almost as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment