I found a package of blank postcards at Michael's the other day. I bought them thinking Cassidy might want to decorate and mail them out. She did a few Monday and they turned out really nice.
Warning for Mama and Papa: Spoiler Ahead. Consider yourself warned.
She drew this one for Mama and Papa. She said it was a sun and a rainbow smiling at Cassidy and Campbell as they walk to Mama and Papa's house.
At first glance, it looks very sweet. Precious.
And then I noticed what she didn't draw.
For starters, ME! And what about Sergeant Sexy?!? Since when do we let the girlz walk to Mama and Papa's house by themselves? We don't!
She speaks volumes with what she doesn't say. I know life is nothing but sunshine and rainbows at Mama and Papa's house - the girlz remind us every day.
I'm assuming this means life is trash and dead flowers at our house.
Did I say this picture was sweet? I meant to say RUDE. Cute... but rude.
Whatevs.
1 comment:
in defense of my two perfect nieces...it looks like three people in the picture to me!!
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment