The girlz have had a snack and Sergeant Sexy is helping Cassidy with her homework as I write this post. We'll probably head to the pool within the hour.
Both girlz said they can't wait to get back to school tomorrow morning. Success!
Between yesterday's earthquake, the Meteorologist's forecast of impending hurricane doom and my worry over Campbell's adjustment into Big Girl School, it should come as no surprise that my eye is bright red.
Luckily, the earthquake didn't do any major damage, the transition to Big Girl School is going extremely well, and the hurricane appears to be turning just enough to avoid a direct hit to our area.
The pressure is off, and I'm hoping this means my eye will look normal again tomorrow morning.
Ready to go!
Cassidy walking to class
Campbell walking to class
Homework time!
We have a long year ahead of us, but we couldn't be off to a better start. Have I mentioned lately how much we looooove this school?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment