Cassidy had dance team practice the day I was scheduled to fly to the Evil Empire. Early that morning we learned Pink-o's family had a scheduling issue and she needed to grab a ride with us to the studio.
We pick up extra kids here and there quite often, which is why we have several extra car seats and boosters. We love having Pink-o ride around with us any day, but that day in particular was perfect. There is no better distraction for Cassidy, and having Pink-o around would allow me to slip away without making a big scene.
Before anybody got home, I reconfigured Sergeant Sexy's Man Truck. It only took a few minutes to install two boosters in the third row, lower the empty seat on the second row, transfer the potty seat/bag of spare clothes/baby wipes, and set a cute little bottle of Body Shop strawberry-scented hand sanitizer in the driver's console.
I successfully Momed the Man Truck in less than 10 minutes.
Now that I'm back home, I need to Un-Mom the Man Truck and Re-Mom the Silver Bullet... just to do it all again in less than 2 weeks.
I'd rather take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment