Language: A-
Math: A
Reading: A
Science: A-
Social Studies: B
Spelling: A+
And all of the resource classes looked great, too:
Handwriting: S
Art: S
Computer: S
Music: S+
PE: S
World Studies: S
She churned out some fantastic grades for someone who gives her very best effort once every 3 or 4 days. Her strategy totally reminds me of my cousin (who I adore, for the record). We're all grown up now, and Campbell is a dead ringer for his daughter. Genetics are fascinating.
But anyway... when we were in high school, this particular cousin would sometimes write notes to his teachers at the bottom of his papers, such as "I didn't do my best work this time, but I'll do better next time".
I've never known anyone else who could openly admit to half-assing something and still get an A.
Until now.
No comments:
Post a Comment