Cassidy has been asking for an iPod Touch for Christmas. She wants one very badly, but we told her we didn't know if she was responsible enough for a machine that expensive.
We already have heart failure when she leaves the house with her DS, and an iPod Touch is even pricier. So Sergeant Sexy and I found a very creative solution.
We upgraded our iPhones last week and I wiped my old one clean for Cassidy. I've loaded up a bunch of Veggie Tales music and will probably buy a few other albums to beef up the music selection. I kept all her favorite games on the phone and will probably add a few more. I bought a new Hello Kitty case for it, as well as a new set of Hello Kitty ear buds. The sim card has been removed and all of my old apps have been deleted.
It's not a real iPod Touch, but it's pretty darn close. And the best part is that we're reusing our own equipment. If it gets lost or broken, there's no monetary loss. The gift will be from us... trying to pass it off as a Santa gift would never, ever work.
I can't wait to see her face when she opens it!!
So Cassidy has no idea what we've been quietly planning all this time, and has upped the ante on her own. Last night she started telling us she'll never get yellow again if she can have an iPod.
It's a deal!!
Campbell heard her repeat the promise several times and then took it upon herself to record this video of her own.
Monkey hear, monkey say.
No comments:
Post a Comment