Monday, January 14, 2013

Texting Mom

I had very different plans for today's post.  I had intended to share a video produced by Igniter Media about crazy mornings that was shown in church a few months back.  And I was going to write a post about how our mornings look eerily similar to the family in the video, and how nice it is to be reminded that we're not alone.

But while I was sifting through the Igniter Media videos on You Tube trying to find that one, I found a better one...





For the past few weeks, I've been helping Mama plan a luncheon for Pop at one of our most favorite restaurants.  She's run into a few snafus with the invitations and photo montage, but we've worked through it.

This video reminded me of some of the texts she and I have traded recently.  And even though it's a Mother's Day video, a wise co-worker once told me that every day is Mother's Day.

Enjoy the video, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment