2012 was full of highs and lows... it's taken me a while to get this list together. Not because I didn't want to do it. For some reason, I just don't have a very clear memory of the first half of 2012. It might be because I spent much of that time in a sleep-deprived stupor, blankly staring at computer screens and conference room walls in faraway places.
One thing I vividly remember is being so tired I couldn't feel my face. That one didn't make the Top 10 list. But these moments did...
10. Miss Cassidy turned 7 in January!
9. And Miss Campbell turned 4 in June!
8. Cassidy learned how to ride her bike without training wheels.
7. Campbell learned how to write her name.
6. The girlz completed another season of Upward Cheer and Fall Soccer at church.
6. Sergeant Sexy was promoted to Lieutenant Sexy. Hooray!
5. Project Ginormous finally ended at the end of May, after a long and difficult 18 months. It was a H-U-G-E accomplishment and an even bigger relief!
4. Cassidy and her dance team won the StarQuest World Finals in July. Way to go, Minis!
3. Campbell started her final year of Preschool in August. It's strange to think it will only be a few short months before we have two school-aged children in our house.
2. Cassidy started learning to write in cursive. This is a VERY big deal for her!
And the top moment from 2012...
1. Lieutenant Sexy and I finally took our first grown-up trip together - Chicago!
We were tremendously blessed in 2012 with good health, great friends, and blooming careers. We pray 2013 is just as good or even better!

No comments:
Post a Comment