Wednesday, June 12, 2013

60 Month Well Baby Check-Up

I took Campbell to her 5 year-old well baby check-up today while Lieutenant Sexy watched Cassidy get more dance pictures taken. I took a poll at the dance studio before we headed to the doctor's office - can you still call it a "well baby" appointment at 5 years old? The answer was a resounding NO.

So I converted her 5 years to 60 months, and decided counting her age in months justified calling it a well baby appointment.

Ms. Monique checked the eyes...

... and the ears.

She passed with flying colors.

Campbell weighs 35 pounds and 9 ounces (16th percentile) and is 41.5 inches tall (29th percentile) - teeny tiny!! She continues to be an excessively picky eater, has some fluid behind her right ear, and still has a heart murmur. But overall, but Dr. Pediatrician says she looks terrific.

Everything was going fine until Ms. Monique had to stick her finger to check her hemogloben and lead exposure.

That's when Campbell put on her Sad Panda face. Pitiful!


Grow Campbell, grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment