Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy Birthday, Campbell!

5 years ago today, Campbell arrived and changed the dynamics of our family forever. Lieutenant Sexy and I thought long and hard before deciding to try for a second child. It was not an easy decision by any means, but there's no question we made the right choice.

Little did I know that our tiny baby girl was brought into the world to be Papa's BFF. They're two peas in a pod, and it's sweet to watch her check on him and take care of him. They have their own language and live in their own world - the rest of us are just for decoration.

Campbell is very much her Papa's girl. When he sees her, his face lights up in a way I never saw until she was born. She adores him, and he adores her right back.

What a wonderful gift God gave us in Miss Campbell.


Can you hear him?  He's saying, "I shall call her Squishy and she shall be mine. She shall be my Squishy."
  










Happy 5th Birthday, Sweet Campbell! You are so big, and you bring our family BIG JOY! We love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment